Public Skating Rates
Public Skating Admission Rates
|Daily Schedule||Adult / Child||Pyramid Ice Skate Member|
|Weekday||RM 20.00||RM 15.00|
|Weekend||RM 25.00||RM 20.00|
|School & Public Holidays||RM 28.00||RM 23.00|
|Weekday||10.00AM – 8.00PM|
|Saturday||9.00AM – 9.00PM|
|Sunday||9.00AM – 6.00PM|
|School & Public Holidays||9.00AM – 9.00PM|
Time is subject to change without prior notice. Applies to earlier close of the ice rink due to ice-hockey training and student practice times.
How to lace up your skate
- Proper lacing keeps your firm in the skates and at the same time gives your ankle freedom for maneuvering.
- Especially if you are a new skater, lacing should be tight. Lace tightly up to the hooks, then firmly along the hooks all the way to the top and then tie in common knot.
- When the boot has been completely laced, you should be able to stand erect on the blade.
- Should your ankle bend inward or outward, make sure you are wearing the right size.
- To ensure the boot is not laced up too tight, moving your ankle forward you should be able to insert two fingers at the back of your boots.
For more information, please contact (+6)03-74943050 / (+6)03-74926800